Ski Guide Pathway Application
To be allocated a place on the Ski Guide Pathway, you must have met the following criteria:
- Have completed the Logged Experience - Skiing requirements.
- Current Pre Hospital Emergency Care Certificate (40 hours) or equivalent.
- Avalanche Course Stage 1 Certificate or its overseas equivalent.
- Be at least 18 years old when your course starts.
- New Zealand resident or have a current work permit.
- Current Medical Certificate of fitness.
Once your application has been accepted, you'll be required to pass the 1 day Technical Ski Exam before entry into the training phase of the Ski Guide Pathway.